Sri Lanka Food & Culture Festival is an authentic, alluring and mouth-watering event that invites you to get up close and personal with this stunning island destination, one that Lonely Planet says has been “hiding in plain sight”.
But don’t let its small size deceive you – the 65,000 square kilometres of this island are brimming with unique wildlife, golden beaches, a rich cultural heritage and some of the most incredible food you’ll ever eat.
Hosted by the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau, this festival is a feast for the senses, with something for everyone – from traditional handicraft stores and live performances, to the endless tea and tantalising food, kid's face painting & activity corner and stacks of giveaways too.
You won’t want to miss out!
Live & Interactive
The Sri Lanka Food & Culture Festival will highlight the rich cultural heritage and intrigue of Sri Lanka. At the festival, visitors can expect to find a number of interactive demonstrations, live performances and prize giveaways to entice travellers.
- Ceylon Tea demonstrations and tasting
- Demonstrations of Sri Lankan food
- Ayurveda demonstrations (traditional health practices)
- Traditional dance performances from Sri Lankan dance troupes
- Live games and Q&A sessions on Sri Lanka, with prizes such as holiday and hotel packages, and airfares up for grabs!
- Captivating videos of Sri Lanka’s stunning landscapes
- Photo opportunities
- Kids activity corner